As the leaves start to turn and that crisp autumn breeze begins to swirl, there's nothing quite like wrapping your hands around a perfectly crafted cocktail to set the mood. So, darling, why not celebrate this season of cozy sweaters and pumpkin-spiced everything with a fresh new lineup of fabulous fall cocktails to add to your repertoire?
Get ready to indulge in some of the most popular cocktails and mocktails for fall! The warm spices with a hint of sweetness will cause your taste buds to tingle and your heart to flutter like the falling leaves.
What are popular LGBTQIA cocktails for fall?
Hey squirrel friends! Fall is here, and it's time to slay in the drink department! We’re spilling the tea on five fierce LGBTQIA-inspired drinks that will have you feeling like a true cocktail queen.
Apple Cider Margarita
Who says margaritas are just for summer? This fusion of zesty margarita with the cozy vibes of apple cider is pure fall perfection.
- Rim your glass with cinnamon sugar.
- In a shaker, combine 2 oz tequila, ½ oz orange liqueur, 4oz apple cider, 1 tsp maple syrup, and lime juice with ice.
- Shake, strain, and garnish with a cinnamon stick
Time to twist up that classic daiquiri with a dash of autumn enchantment. This cocktail is a tantalizing blend of gold rum, fresh lime, and a hint of spice.
- Fill a shaker with ice and pour in 2 oz gold rum, ½ oz lime juice, ½ oz pineapple juice, and ½ oz spiced simple syrup
- Shake and strain into a coup
- Garnish with a cinnamon stick
Spicy Pomegranate Ginger Paloma
Feeling a little spicy, diva? This Paloma gets a fierce twist with the punch of pomegranate, lime, and the zing of ginger.
- Fill a glass with ice and pour in 2 oz tequila and ¼ cup each pomegranate juice, grapefruit, and lime juice
- Stri in ginger syrup.
- Top off with ginger beer
- Garnish with pomegranate seeds and a lime wheel
Ginger Apple Moscow Mule
We're giving this ginger mule an irresistible fall glow-up! Sip on this symphony of ginger, apple, and that signature kick of lime.
- Fill a copper mug with ice
- Pour in 2 oz vodka (optional for mocktail lovers), ⅓ cup apple cider, and juice from half a lime
- Top off with ginger beer for that effervescent sass
- Garnish with apple slices
Pumpkin Spice Pina Colada
Your classic pina colada just got a makeover! This autumn delicacy combines the creamy goodness of coconut and pineapple with the warm embrace of pumpkin spice.
- Rim your glass with pumpkin pie spice
- In a blender, combine 4 oz light rum (leave this out for a coloda mocktail), 1 cup pineapple juice, 1 can coconut milk, and 1 tbsp pumpkin pie spice with ice
- Blend it and pour the creamy concoction into a hurricane glass
Category is … Ready to Drink Cocktails and Mocktails
This fall, you’ll fall head over high heels for HOUSEOFLOVE canned cocktails and canned mocktails. In partnership with RuPaul, HOUSEOFLOVE brings you a mouthwatering collection that’s as ready to drink as you are to turn the party.