Raise a glass and toast the LGBTQ+ community this June (and all year long) with these three fun-to-make Pride cocktails that will give you absolute life.
Get ready to celebrate, stir up some fun, and show out with these festive cocktails that are bursting with color and vibrancy while offering a unique and delicious flavor profile. Cheers to love, equality, and acceptance! Can I get an amen?
3 Cocktails to Celebrate LGBTQ+ Pride
Of course, the most ordered and the official drink of Pride Month is the Vodka Soda. But if you’re looking to add a little extra sparkle to your Pride celebrations, expand your taste buds with Pomegranate Lime Vodka canned cocktails, Ginger Mule canned mocktails, or one of these three unique Pride Cocktails.
Pride Summer Cooler
This vodka-based cocktail is a refreshing and festive blend of sweet, sour, and spicy flavors.
In a cocktail shaker, muddle two to three jalapeño slices with one ounce each lime juice and simple syrup. Add two ounces of vodka and three ounces of watermelon juice, and fill the shaker with ice.
Shake well until the ingredients are well combined, and the shaker is chilled. Strain the mixture into a glass filled with ice. Top with club soda and garnish with mint and a slice of watermelon.
Frozen Rainbow Margaritas
Classic margaritas or ones with a fruity twist like Tangerine Margarita Canned Cocktails are refreshing anytime, but adding a rainbow twist makes it perfect for Pride Month.
To make Frozen Rainbow Margaritas, get out your blender and make each of the four layers separately. Blend until smooth and divide each mixture into tall high-ball glasses. Remember to wash your blender before starting a new color mixture.
- Begin by infusing ½ cup of tequila with ¼ cup of dried butterfly pea flowers to create a gorgeous shade of blue. Steep for a half hour and strain. Set aside.
- For the green layer, add 1 ½ ounces tequila, ½ cup avocado, 1 ounce lime juice, 1/2 ounce agave, and one cup crushed ice.
- The yellow layer consists of 1 ½ ounces tequila, ½ cup pineapple chunks,1 ounce lime juice, ½ ounce of agave, pineapple, and one cup crushed ice.
- To make the red layer, add ½ cup chopped strawberries, 2 ounces lime juice, 1 ½ ounces tequila, and one cup crushed ice.
- Finally, pour the 1 ½ ounces butterfly pea flower-infused tequila into your blender with one ounce agave syrup and one cup crushed ice to create the blue layer.
- Garnish with lime slices.
Out and Proud
Pour one ounce pineapple juice, ½ ounce Aperol, 1 ½ ounce gin, and ½ ounce elderflower syrup into a rocks glass, stir, and top with a splash of soda water.
Category is … Ready to Drink Canned Cocktails
Whether you're hosting a Pride party or simply want to raise a glass in honor of the LGBTQ+ community, HOUSEOFLOVE ready to drink canned cocktails and mocktails are a perfect addition to any occasion. Discover the mouthwatering collection today and raise a glass to all who proudly march to their own beat!